DIY beeswax Block
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.75 with More info
- With this product and a grater you can make your own beeswax wrap. This block will make enough for 3 sizes , a small , medium and large.
- Here's one easy way to make your own:
- 1. Turn on oven to 80° degrees. (Any higher will burn the wax and cause your smoke alarm to go off)
- 2. Put your pre-cut fabric on a piece of baking sheet on top of an oven tray.
- 3. Grate your block of wax with grater and sprinkle evenly over the fabric, like you would a pizza - not too heavy handed like cheese.
- 4. Put in the oven for about 5 minutes, until wax has melted.
- 5. Pull out and use your brush to spread the melted wax to cover all areas as evenly as possible.
- 6. Hang to dry and start using when cool.